Festival of Cannes, day 8, when this madness will stop it?

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Laura Smet! Laura Smet is back!

Apparently she/it made the couv' of the next to last HER, but as I was on vacation I missed it, and I am disappointed some very. Cheap Ed Hardy On Sale Is that that quelqu'an is able to tell me? Is this qu'does she/it speak of Johnny?

She/it was to the preview of "The border of the dawn" with Louis Garrel that is always pulling a face of 10-m long to play itself/themselves her gloomy whereas even my baker is gloomier than he! Clothed d'a tunic made of cream-colored satin, a black trousers and black dancing shoes, Laura Smet was class, near perfect (I would dare even as far as throwing a rumor on a possible pregnancy? C'is what one usually makes when a star leaves in tunic).

I don't know Lunmei Kwai, Taiwanese presents for the photocall of "Ting Che", but I must confess that his/her/its small dress pink fluo with black dancing shoes pleases me a lot, the small has the taste Ed Hardy Clothes .

And then the ghost of Cannes: Rachel Blanchard, for the movie "Worship". The beautiful played in the set for pimply teenagers (of which I made part) "Clueless" and has been seen lately in the set Flight of the Conchords on HBO (of which I am fan). Nothing to signal concerning his/her/its dress: c'is bling, that fringes, therefore it is in the air of the time.

This time, Discount Ed Hardy leaves itself on Quentin Tarantino with his/her/its virile look: jacket in leather and santiags, Quentin, I like you. One always waits for news of Eva Longoria, I hope to see it at the time of the rise of the walks, I value you juice.

 

In direct of the Festival of Cannes with our Fluctuat.net partner

© Sipa

No comments:

Post a Comment